Apple Jack Chicken
4 oz w
4 oz w
Chicken Breast, Boneless-skinless, 6oz
Cranberry Apple Teriyaki sauce
Apple Cranberry relish
Non-fat Dry Milk Powder
Vegetable Oil Spray
Pepper, Black, Ground
- Remove chicken from Marinade after 45 minutes and pat dry with paper towels. Combine milk powder and pepper in bowl
- Clean and oil cooking grate. Sprinkle half of milk powder mixture over 1 side of chicken. Lightly spray coated side of chicken with oil spray until milk powder is moistened. Flip chicken and sprinkle remaining milk powder mixture over second side. Lightly spray with oil spray.
- Place chicken, skinned side down, over hotter part of grill and cook until browned on first side, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
- Flip chicken, brush with 2 tablespoons glaze, and cook until browned on second side, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
- Flip chicken, move to cooler side of grill, brush with 2 tablespoons glaze, and cook for 2 minutes. Repeat flipping and brushing 2 more times, cooking for 2 minutes on each side.
- Flip chicken, brush with remaining glaze, and cook until chicken registers 160 degrees, 1 to 3 minutes. Transfer chicken to plate
- On the plate paint a ½ moon shape with the teriyaki sauce from 1:00-7:00 on plate
- Make a quenelle with the apple cranberry relish and place at 12.00 on plate
- Place chicken at 12 up against the relish
- Place Starch at 11.00
- And veg next to Starch
Apple Cranberry Chicken