1. Season filet on both sides with kosher salt and pepper
2. Place on grill and cook to Specified temperature
3. In sauté pan, heat oil. Add mushrooms, caramelize, once 2/3 cooked; add shallots, season to taste with S&P.
4. Place mushrooms on paper lined sizzle pan to drain
1. Place potato in center of plate stack filet on top.
2. Garnish ¼ of meat with Balsamic Demi-Glace, allowing to drizzle down side of beef
3. Place mushrooms on top of filet
4. Finish plate by placing vegetable at 2 o’clock on plate