2 fl oz
8 fl oz
Pasta, Fettuccine, Fresh
Oil, olive, Pomace
Shrimp, 41-50, P&D
Cream, heavy whipping
Cheese, Parmesan, grated
- Season seafood with kosher salt
- In a hot sauté pan, add the vegetable oil and caramelize the shrimp on one side. Once caramelized add the garlic and turn the seafood to caramelize the second side.
- Once caramelized and garlic is cooked but not brown deglaze pan with pasta water.
- In salted, boiling water add pasta, be sure to stir the pasta to avoid clumping. Cook 3 minutes.
- Add cream to pan and reduce by ¼.
- Add pasta and cheese to sauté pan and continue to reduce cream until proper consistency.
- In hot pasta bowl mound pasta in center leaving some of the seafood to be set on top of mound.
- Finish with chopped herbs and grated parmesan